Friday, August 10, 2012

First Day of School!!

Chloe had her first day of Pre-K on Wednesday, August 8th.  That morning, she said, "Mommy, I'm a little nervous."  I reassured her that it was normal and "just fine" to be a little nervous.  When I picked her up at noon, she was so excited and had so much fun.  She told me that she was going to walk in all by herself the next day!! 

I am so thankful for FCA....  I am so grateful that my children have been given the opportunity to attend a school where they can still bow their head to pray and hold their sweet hands over their hearts as they say the Pledge of Allegiance.  I am so blessed that I do not have to worry as much about what will be ingrained in their innocent minds about "tolerance" to worldly views and that they will be given the opportunity to hear God's word EVERY DAY!!  I am so mindful of the Christian teachers that are with our chidren each day and the wonderful example that they are.  Thank you God for Christian schools and for FCA!!












No comments:

Post a Comment